While a lot of attention is focused on preparing the people traveling to Guatemala, the mission team is so much larger than meets the eye! Only 24 people actually travel on the mission, compared to the hundreds of parishioners at home working behind the scenes to make everything happen.
These important people help with:
- Raising much-needed funds
- Cooking food for fundraisers
- Scholarship donations
- Supply donations to take to Guatemala
- Prayer and 24-hour adoration during the mission
- Recruitment of volunteers
- Packing the multitude of supplies
- Feeding the missionaries every Sunday during training
- And so much more!
Our mission begins before we even board the plane on Saturday. Nothing would be possible without these angels giving their time, service, and donations to help us reach our goals.
So many lives have been touched already. Thank you all for your support!